sábado, 22 de mayo de 2010

Away we go!



Are we fuck-ups? Verona wonders aloud. (I’m paraphrasing.) She and her boyfriend, Burt, expecting their first child, live in a ramshackle, poorly heated house and drive a boxy old Volvo.
They need a home. Everybody needs a HOME.




















Away We Go
is far from the typical summer movie, but if you find it playing nearby I strongly recommend you check it out. It just may end up being one of the best films you see all year.
Everybody needs this kind of Unconditional love.








And if I stumble
And if I stall
And if I slit now
And if I should fall
And if I cant be all that I could be
Will you, will you wait for me ...

1 comentario:

  1. Thanks so much for commenting, I love your blog, particularly the 60s inspiration!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ResponderEliminar