lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

Sight for sore eyes...




I'm going on vacation for 2 weeks!
Have a wonderful time!
I love you!Everybody!


You can see all these funny vintage photos and more in: http://www.bighappyfunhouse.com
So long...!!



Vintage Summer, here I go...!





...that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer.








































































































It felt as if one's entire world was one, long Sunday afternoon. Nothing to do. Nowhere to go...


























































































Oh God!!! The ice cream man again!:)

3 comentarios:

  1. oooh summer. inspire away! those b&w images on the sidebar are so nice too
    <3
    mamushka marie

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh darling how have I misses blogging!♥

    I miss your blog sooo much why? Because you’re the queen of amazing vintage photos I love them sooo sooo sooo much I really do they are incredibly fantastic♥

    I really hope you do have a wonderful time enjoy.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow these pictures are so surreal. I love your blog! And scrolling through your archives :)

    Have you ever looked at Joseph Szabo's photos? I think you would like them - http://www.photosofteenagers.com/ - if you check them out, let me know what you think!

    xox Vanessa Low

    ResponderEliminar